Downloading a single sermon audio recording
A number of folks have asked how to download a sermons from our church website. Here’s how to download a single audio recording:
1. Use either the drop-down boxes or the buttons on the sermons page to find the sermon series, author, or book of the Bible you’re interested in.
2. Select the “Listen” link on the sermon that you’re interested in.
3. Right-click (or tap and hold) the “Download” button at the bottom right of the sermon viewer.
4. Select “Save Link As…” and choose where to save it on your computer.
Downloading audio via sermon podcasts
If you’d like the latest sermons automatically downloaded to your computer or mobile device, see here for podcasting instructions.
The sermon videos are also free to download (as .mp4 files). Here’s how to do this:
1. Select the “Watch” link on the sermon that you’re interested in.
2. Click on the “Vimeo” logo to view this video at HBC’s vimeo.com page.
3. On the vimeo.com page, select the Download button and choose your download options.
If you get stuck, or have any other suggestions, feel free to contact us!